This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Jeff Hickman is a video game designer, producer and customer support specialist currently working as the executive producer of live services for BioWare. His main task is to oversee the live services and operations of Star Wars: The Old Republic. Hickman entered the gaming business in 2001 working for Mythic Entertainment as their director of customer support for the MMORPG Dark Age of Camelot. In 2005, he was promoted to executive producer, for DAOC. In 2006, he became the executive producer of Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning. In January 2011 Hickman was named executive producer of live services for Bioware.
|Known for||Video game designer|
Of his collaboration with Paul Barnett, Hickman has said:
"Paul and I work hand in hand. Paul is the crazy vision guy, I'm the guy that says that's great, but how are we going to do it? He and I work really well together. What you see shows really how we work together. He throws everything against the wall, and we say... how about this? Then he helps to make sure that what happens really works for the game."
- Moby Games developer page (user and self contributed)
- Jeff Hickman Joins BioWare article on Ask A Jedi website
- press release Archived February 7, 2009, at the Wayback Machine
- Jeff Hickman hops over to Start Wars article on engadget website
- Warhammer Online @ TenTonHammer.com :: Your Warhammer Online Community!
- "Sing a Song of Slayers" Archived July 23, 2011, at the Wayback Machine