The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (March 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Some of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (March 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Notable works||The Art of Work|
Life and careerEdit
Goins is the former marketing director for Adventures in Missions, a Christian nonprofit organization, a position which he left to pursue a writing career. He is the author of four books including the national bestseller, The Art of Work, published in March 2015.[failed verification]  The Art of Work debuted on the Washington Post and Publishers Weekly bestsellers list. Prior to The Art of Work, Goins published The In-Between: Embracing the Tension Between Now and the Next Big Thing, Wrecked: When a Broken World Slams into Your Comfortable Life, and You Are a Writer (So Start Acting Like One).
He most recently wrote Real Artists Don't Starve, a Wall Street Journal bestseller published by Thomas Nelson in June 2017.
- Marty Minchin (13 May 2015). "Matthews blogger, author helps others find their calling". Charlotte Observer. Retrieved 28 April 2017.
- Tor Constantino. "How to Read the 3 Signs Telling You Your Purpose in Life". Entrepreneur. Retrieved 28 April 2017.
- Angela Folds (28 August 2016). "'Killer' conference celebrates art of crime writing". The Tennessean. Retrieved 13 March 2017.
- Justin Stenstrom (22 February 2016). "How To Write A Great Story – With Jeff Goins". Elite Man Magazine. Retrieved 4 May 2017.
- "11 tips to start earning money doing what you love, from people who have done it". Financial Post. Retrieved 28 April 2017.
- Sheila Poole (22 September 2015). "'Plywood Presents' brings together hundreds of activists, entrepreneurs". Atlanta Journal Constitution. Retrieved 28 April 2017.
- Jeff Rose (22 September 2015). "The Top 20 Influencers From FINCON You Must Follow On Twitter". Business Insider. Retrieved 28 April 2017.
- "Harlan Coben's 'The Stranger' debuts at No. 3". Washington Post. Retrieved 28 April 2017.
- "PUBLISHERS WEEKLY BEST-SELLERS". Minnesota Star Tribune. Retrieved 28 April 2017.
- Susan Schwartz (2 October 2016). "Susan Schwartz: Small, even tiny, moments can be momentous". Montreal Gazette. Retrieved 28 April 2017.
- Goins, Jeff (2017-06-06). Real Artists Don't Starve: Timeless Strategies for Thriving in the New Creative Age. Thomas Nelson. ISBN 9780718086268.
- "Why The 21st-Century Economy Needs More Polymaths". Fast Company. 4 February 2016. Retrieved 28 April 2017.
- "Want to Get Paid for Your Passion? Do This First". New York Observer. 4 February 2016. Retrieved 28 April 2017.
- Ben Richarsdon (1 February 2013). "Content Writing & Blogging With Kurt Vonnegut". Business 2 Community. Retrieved 28 April 2017.