Jay Earley is an American computer scientist and psychologist. He invented the Earley parser in his early career in computer science. Later he became a clinical psychologist specializing in group therapy and Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS), including working with the inner critic. He has created the Pattern System, a personality system, and Self-Therapy Journey, a web application for psychological healing and behavior change.
- Earley, Jay, 2000, Interactive Group Therapy, Taylor and Francis
- Earley, Jay, 2012, Self-Therapy: A Step-by-Step Guide to Inner Wholeness Using IFS, Pattern System Books.
- Earley, Jay & Weiss, Bonnie, 2012, Freedom From Your Inner Critic, Sounds True.
- Earley, Jay, 2012, Resolving Inner Conflict, Pattern System Books.
- Earley, Jay, 2013, The Pattern System: A Periodic Table for Psychology, Pattern System Books.
- Earley, Jay, 2014, Conflict, Care, and Love: Transforming Your Relationship Patterns, Pattern System Books.
- Earley, Jay, 2014, The Professionals' Guide to Self-Therapy Journey, Pattern System Books.
|P ≟ NP||This biographical article relating to a computer scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography of an American psychologist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|