Jamie Little (born April 9, 1978) is an American pit reporter for NASCAR coverage on Fox. Little is a former pit reporter for ESPN/ABC coverage of the Indy Racing League, although she returned to her pit reporting duty for the 2007 and 2008 Indianapolis 500 as well as the 2013 Firestone 550, and NASCAR on ESPN. Little joined ESPN in 1998 and covered both the Winter and Summer X Games. She is well known among the motocross and extreme sports community for being a pit report on ESPN's Motoworld program. Little won the 2008 Toyota Pro/Celebrity Race, edging out Craftsman Truck Series champion Mike Skinner by 0.324 seconds.
Little in 2019
|Occupation||Sportscaster, Sports reporter, NASCAR reporter, Television personality|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (178 cm)|
Little announced on her website she would return to the Winter X Games in January 2010, covering the Snowmobile Motocross. Also, Little returned to her hosting duties for ESPN's second annual New Years, No Limits special on New Year's Eve.
On September 25, 2014, it was announced that Little would move to FOX Sports beginning in January 2015 to serve as a NASCAR pit reporter for Monster Energy Cup Series, Xfinity Series and Camping World Truck Series races.
In December 2010, Little married Cody Selman in La Jolla, California. On August 9, 2012, she gave birth to a boy, Carter Wayne Selman. On October 24, 2016 Jamie and Cody welcomed Sierra Lynn Selman, the couple's 2nd born child.
Selman & Little own two Jimmy John's franchises near their Las Vegas home.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jamie Little.|
- Jamie Little [@JamieLittleTV] (3 November 2014). "I love my job!!!!!!!!!! And I'm FINE!!! Helps being 5'10", I wasn't leaving my spot! Anything for the job!" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- "Biography". ESPN. Archived from the original on January 16, 2010. Retrieved 19 February 2010.
- "NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series Champion Mike Skinner Takes Professional Category". The Auto Channel. April 19, 2008. Retrieved February 19, 2010.
- "Jamie Little Joins FOX Sports Family". National Speed Sport News. Turn 3 Media LLC. Retrieved September 25, 2014.
- Gluck, Jeff (January 25, 2015). "Jeff Gordon to be Fox guest analyst for NASCAR's Xfinity series". USA Today. Retrieved January 25, 2015.
- Kantowski, Ron. "Daytona 500 a family affair for pit road reporter Jamie Little". reviewjournal.com. Las Vegas Review-Journal. Retrieved 27 February 2017.