Jamie Lee Thurston
Jamie Lee Thurston (born in Montpelier, Vermont) is an American country music singer. He was raised in Waterbury, Vermont and performed with his father starting at age 15. After moving to Los Angeles, California, he moved again to Nashville, Tennessee in 1999.
Jamie Lee Thurston
|Labels||View 2, Warner Bros., Country Thunder, Snakebit|
|Associated acts||Rodney Atkins|
In 2003, he released the album I Just Wanna Do My Thing via View 2. The album included the single "It Can All Be Gone", which peaked at number 59 on the Hot Country Songs charts. He later signed to Warner Bros. Records Nashville, then to Country Thunder.
Thurston wrote Rodney Atkins' 2009 single "15 Minutes", and cuts by Trace Adkins and Montgomery Gentry. In 2013, Thurston appeared on Game Show Network's Family Trade to compose a jingle for G. Stone Motors in exchange for a new truck. The jingle, "We Trade for Anything" was also used as the show's opening credits theme music.
Thurston's life is the basis of a screenplay co-written by Tim Rhys, the founder of MovieMaker magazine.
|I Just Wanna Do My Thing||
|Where's an Outlaw When You Need One||
|The Stayin Kind||
|2003||"It Can All Be Gone"||59||I Just Wanna Do My Thing|
|2006||"God Bless the Children" (with Wayne Warner and the Nashville All-Star Choir)||—||Turbo Twang'n|
|2007||"People Out There"||—||I Just Wanna Do My Thing|
|"—" denotes releases that did not chart|
|2003||"It Can All Be Gone"|
|2009||"Dance Around The Truth"|
|2017||"Givin' Up Breathin'"|
- Whitburn, Joel (2008). Hot Country Songs 1944 to 2008. Record Research, Inc. p. 420. ISBN 0-89820-177-2.
- "Jamie Lee Thurston: Straight Shooter". Country Weekly. March 3, 2003. Retrieved February 21, 2013.
- "Country Aircheck". Country Aircheck. February 20, 2007. Retrieved February 21, 2013.
- "Bio". Jamie Lee Thurston. Archived from the original on January 15, 2013. Retrieved February 21, 2013.
- Family Trade. Season 1. Episode 8. April 16, 2013. Game Show Network.
- "Nashville All Star Choir". Wayne Warner. Retrieved November 28, 2019.