Jamie Greubel Poser (born November 9, 1983) née Greubel is an American bobsledder who won her first Bobsleigh World Cup medal in December 2012. She won the Bronze medal at the 2014 Winter Olympics in the Two-woman Bobsleigh event.
|Born||November 9, 1983|
Greubel graduated from the Hun School of Princeton in Princeton, New Jersey in 2002 and Cornell University in 2006. Greubel competed in field hockey and track in high school and was a heptathlete in college. She set Cornell records in the heptathlon and indoor pentathlon. She holds a master's degree in education.
Greubel took up bobsledding after graduating from college at the suggestion of one of her college track and field teammates. She first made the U.S. national bobsled team in 2007–2008 season Greubel started in the sport as a brakeman but switched over to pilot in 2010.
- Rosen, Karen (December 11, 2014). "Veterans Teach Rookies The Ropes In Bobsled". United States Olympic Committee. Retrieved December 20, 2014.
- "FIBT profile". Fibt.com. Archived from the original on February 5, 2014. Retrieved February 5, 2014.
- View Slideshow View Slideshow Jan 19 http://www.nbcolympics.com/athlete/8b3ead51-3035-e934-798a-2310bf97b460 (January 19, 2014). "NBC Olympics Profile". Nbcolympics.com. Missing or empty
- Alden, Bill (January 29, 2014). "Former Hun Star Athlete Greubel on Fast Tracking, Making U.S. Bobsled Team for Winter Olympics". Town Topics. Retrieved February 5, 2014.
- Politi, Steve (February 4, 2014). "Sochi Olympics: Meet eight New Jersey natives gunning for gold in Russia". Star-Ledger. Retrieved February 5, 2014.
- "TEAM USA'S IN LOVE WITH ITS COMPETITION…LITERALLY". Team USA. February 13, 2014. Retrieved February 19, 2014.