Jamia Tawakkulia Renga Madrasah
Jamia Tawakkulia Renga (Bengali: জামেয়া তাওয়াক্কুলিয়া রেঙ্গা, Arabic: جامعة توكلية رينغا) is a madrasah located at Regna, near Mogla Bazar, in Dakshin Surma Upazila, about 13 kilometres (8.1 mi) south of Sylhet, Bangladesh, along the Sylhet to Moulvibazar Highway. It was founded in 1919 by Maulana Arkan Ali; later run by his son Khalifa Madani Sheikh e Renga. The present principal is Maulana Shamsul Islam Khalil Ibn Sheikh e Renga. The acting principal is Maulana Muhiul Islam Burhan Ibn Sheikh e Renga.
জামেয়া তাওয়াক্কুলিয়া রেঙ্গা
|Principal||Muhyi al-Islam Burhan (acting)|
Renga, Mogla Bazar,
Students and staffEdit
As of 2015, there are 42 staff (academic and administrative combined) and enrollment is roughly 1350.
- "Jamia Tawakkulia Renga Madrasah - BizBangladesh.com". www.bizbangladesh.com. Retrieved 2017-11-27.
- Hoque, A. "Jamia Tawakkulia Renga Madrasah". sylhetdirectory.com. Retrieved 2017-11-27.
- Jamia Tawakkulia Renga Madrasah (Darul Hadith). Wikimapia.org. Retrieved on 2013-04-17.
- Prekkha.com. "Jamia Tawakkulia Renga Madrasah – In "Sylhet" – Education / Madrasa – Prekkha.com". www.prekkha.com. Retrieved 2017-11-27.
- "Jamia Tawakkulia Renga at a Glance (page 1)". Jamia Tawakkulia Renga. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016.
- "The Muslims Internet Directory: Jamia Tawakkulia Renga Madrasah". www.2muslims.com. Retrieved 2017-11-27.
- "Jamia Tawakkulia Renga at a Glance (page 2)". Jamia Tawakkulia Renga. Archived from the original on 24 September 2015.
|This article about a Bangladesh tertiary education institute is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|