July 24, 1950|
New York City, New York, United States
He is currently general partner and managing director of Glickenhaus & Co., a family partnership originally started by his father Seth.
Glickenhaus is also an avid collector of former racing vehicles, especially Ferraris. His coachbuilt Ferrari P4/5 by Pininfarina has been extensively covered by national publications like Car and Driver.
- The Art Thief (2015) (actor)
- Bad Biology (2008) (actor)
- Timemaster (1995) (director, writer)
- Tough and Deadly (1995) (executive producer)
- Ring of Steel (1994) (executive producer)
- Slaughter of the Innocents (1993) (director, writer)
- Basket Case 3: The Progeny (1992) (executive producer)
- McBain (1991) (director, writer)
- Basket Case 2 (1990) (executive producer)
- Frankenhooker (1990) (producer)
- Maniac Cop (1988) (executive producer)
- Shakedown (1988) (director, writer)
- The Protector (1985) (director, writer)
- The Soldier (1982) (director, writer, producer)
- The Exterminator (1980) (director, writer)
- The Astrologer (1975) (director)
Glickenhaus' collection of rare automobiles includes:
- 1932 Duesenberg J446
- 1932 Stutz DV-32
- 1947 Ferrari 159 S Spyder Corsa (chassis 002)
- 1957 Chevy Convertible
- 1967 Ford Mark IV J6
- 1967 Lola T70 Sl 71-32
- 1967 Ferrari Dino Competizione
- Circa Early '80s Piper DP3 with Ferrari 312 F1 engine.
- 1967 Ferrari 412 P (chassis 0854)
- 1967 Baja Boot ex Steve McQueen
- 1970 Ferrari 512 S Modulo by Pininfarina
- 1972 Fiat Dino 2400 Spider
- 1988 Ferrari 208 GTB Turbo
- 2006 Ferrari P4/5 by Pininfarina
- 2008 Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
- 2011 P4/5 Competizione
- 2012 P4/5 Competizione M Hybrid
- 2015 Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus SCG 003CS
- 2017 Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus SCG 003S
- "Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus's SCG 003S: The Street Version". Retrieved 12 August 2018.
- "SCG Story and About -". www.scg003project.com. Retrieved 12 August 2018.
- Nunez, Alex. "Jim Glickenhaus acquires the Ferrari Modulo from Pininfarina". www.roadandtrack.com. Road & Track Magazine. Retrieved 2014-10-05.