Jah Reid (born July 21, 1988) is an American football offensive tackle who is currently a free agent. He was drafted by the Baltimore Ravens in the third round of the 2011 NFL Draft. He played college football at UCF.
Reid during practice at M&T Bank Stadium in August 2011
|Born:||July 21, 1988|
|Height:||6 ft 7 in (2.01 m)|
|Weight:||325 lb (147 kg)|
|High school:||Haines City|
(Haines City, Florida)
|NFL Draft:||2011 / Round: 3 / Pick: 85|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of Week 17, 2016|
Kansas City ChiefsEdit
On August 31, 2017, Reid was released by the Chiefs.
Reid was arrested March 9, 2014 and charged with two misdemeanor counts of battery while at a South Florida stripclub. According to the arrest affidavit, security footage viewed by the arresting officer shows Reid being accidentally bumped into by Edmond Mussa, which triggered an argument. Reid then allegedly charged Mussa, head-butted and punched him causing Mussa to fall to the ground, Reid allegedly began kicking him once he was on the ground. When security guard David Smith intervened, police said Reid punched Smith in the face.
- "2011 NFL Draft Listing". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Retrieved February 26, 2019.
- Downing, Garrett (September 5, 2015). "Ravens Trim 2015 Roster To 53 Players". BaltimoreRavens.com. Retrieved September 13, 2015.
- Kissel, BJ (September 9, 2015). "Chiefs Newest Offensive Lineman Jah Reid Spent Time with Will Shields". KCChiefs.com. Retrieved September 13, 2015.
- "Chiefs release OL Jah Reid". USAToday.com. August 31, 2017.
- "TRANSACTIONS: Texans sign Andy Jones, Jah Reid". HoustonTexans.com. September 18, 2017.
- "Transactions: Texans claim Marcus Williams". HoustonTexans.com. October 10, 2017.
- Wilson, Aaron. "Ravens' Jah Reid arrested, charged with misdemeanor battery in Key West". Baltimore Sun.