Ivan Manuel Menezes (born July 1959) is an Indian-American business executive. He has been the chief executive officer (CEO) of Diageo, a FTSE 100 British multinational alcoholic beverages company, since 1 July 2013, succeeding Paul S. Walsh.
Ivan Manuel Menezes
July 1959 (age 62)
|Alma mater||St. Stephen's College, Delhi|
Kellogg School of Management
|Occupation||CEO of Diageo|
|Relatives||Victor Menezes (brother)|
Ivan Manuel Menezes was born in Pune, India in July 1959, the son of Manuel Menezes, who was the chairman of the Indian Railway Board. His brother Victor Menezes is the former chairman and CEO of Citibank.
Menezes joined Diageo in 1997 and has held various senior positions including: Chief Operating Officer; Chairman, Latin America & the Caribbean; Chairman, Asia Pacific; President and CEO, Diageo North America; and Chief Operating Officer, Diageo North America.
He is married and has two children.
- "New Diageo chief Ivan Menezes to focus on emerging markets". The Telegraph. Retrieved 20 March 2014.
- "Ivan Manuel Menezes (KSM '85)". Kellogg School of Management. Retrieved 3 April 2015.
- "Indian to head world's top liquor co". Times of India. Retrieved 6 February 2015.
- Murray, Felicity (7 May 2013). "Ivan Menezes appointed CEO of Diageo". The Drinks Report. Retrieved 6 February 2015.
- "Diageo's Indian-origin CEO Ivan Menezes to get up to Rs. 105-cr pay package". Hindustan Times. Archived from the original on 13 November 2013. Retrieved 20 March 2014.