Ivan Cottam Foxwell (22 February 1914 – 16 January 2002) was a British screenwriter and film producer. The screenplay for Tiara Tahiti on which he worked was nominated for the BAFTA Award for Best British Screenplay in 1962.
Ivan Cottam Foxwell
22 February 1914
|Died||16 January 2002 (aged 87)|
- "Ivan Foxwell Filmography". BFI Film & TV Database. Archived from the original on 14 January 2009. Retrieved 17 July 2016.
- "Film in 1963 | BAFTA Awards". awards.bafta.org.
- Eyles, Allen (31 January 2002). "Ivan Foxwell Obituary". The Independent.
- Baxter, Brian (15 March 2002). "Producer responsible for a wealth of great British films". The Guardian.
- Harper, Sue; Porter, Vincent (2003). British Cinema of the 1950s: The Decline of Deference. Oxford University Press. pp. 168–169. ISBN 9780198159346.
|This article about a screenwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|