Issamar Ginzberg is a business strategy and marketing consultant. He is the founder and CEO of Monetized Intellect Consulting, a business and marketing firm with offices in New York City and Jerusalem. Ginzberg also founded English Speaking Entrepreneurs Israel (ESEI), an organization that assists English-speaking businessmen in adjusting to the Israeli business market.
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
He has written for The Jerusalem Post, Hamodia, and The English Update. He has written several books, including How Marketers Mess With Your, Marketing Secrets that Are Used to Get Your Attention and How To Use Them To Your Advantage. Ginzberg wrote the foreword to Everything You Need to Know About Buying Real Estate in Israel by Shia Getter.
- Rashty, Sandy. "Need marketing help? Ask the rabbi". THE JEWISH CHRONICLE ONLINE. Jewish Cronicle. Retrieved 25 March 2014.
- Leichman, Abigail Klein. "Chasidic marketing advice". Jewish Standard. Retrieved 24 March 2014.
- Ginzberg, Issamar. "Parnassah Expo Networking Tips from Rabbi Issamar Ginzberg". Yeshiva World News. Yeshiva World News LLC. Retrieved 24 March 2014.
- Ginzberg, Issamar. "The Global Resource for Jewish Educators and Outreach Professionals". Ner LeELef. NLE Resources. Retrieved 24 March 2014.
- Porath, Hillel. "Join The English Speaking Entrepreneurs in Israel - ESEI LinkedIn Group". Iyazam. iyazam.com. Retrieved 24 March 2014.
- "EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: ISSAMAR GINZBERG ON HALACHA VS BUSINESS ETHICS, FACEBOOK IN THE FRUM WORLD, & HIS BIGGEST SUCCESS AND FAILURE". Bill613. bill613.com. Retrieved 25 March 2014.
- Wachmann, Doreen. "RABBI TEACHES HOW TO MAKE MONEY OUT OF WHATEVER YOU DO". Jewish Telegraph. Retrieved 24 March 2014.
- Bryant, Christa Case. "A 'Fiddler on the Roof' rabbi whose business smarts have attracted Google". CS Monitor. The Christian Science Monitor. Retrieved 25 March 2014.
- Herzig, Gur Aryeh (10 April 2013). "Rabbi Issamar Ginzberg Galvanizes Global Audiences" (PDF). Hamodia. Retrieved 27 April 2014.
- "Parnassah Expo Schedule of Events". New Jersey Convention and Exposition Center. 2014. Retrieved 27 April 2014.
Rabbi Issamar Ginzberg is a strategy and marketing advisor, ideas generator and action planner, mentor and friend to business professionals and entrepreneurs, to companies large and small, and to marketing specialists worldwide.
- Ginzberg, Issamar (1 January 2014). "Tips for entrepreneurs: The scoop on SEO". The Jerusalem Post. Retrieved 24 March 2014.
- Lynch, Dudley. "TANGO WITH THE LINGO: WHERE THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT MAKING THE LEAP!". Leap Psych. Brain Technologies Corporation. Retrieved 3 April 2014.
- Ginzberg, Issamar (4 September 2012). "Tips for Entrepreneurs: The emperor's new clothes". The Jerusalem Post. Jerusalem. Retrieved 3 April 2014.
- Ginzberg, Issamar (1 October 2014). "Why Strangers Are Better Than Friends" (PDF). Hamodia (FEATURES).
A big mistake many of us make is assuming that if we are going into business, we should look for who we know in that business.
- Ginzberg, Issamar (23 September 2014). "Copywriting and TRWN The most important business formula you've never come across" (PDF) (FEATURES). Hamodia.
- Ginzberg, Issamar. "Issamar's Blog". English Update. The English Update. Retrieved 25 March 2014.
- Ginzberg, Issamar. "Kratzmich Sales All Year Long". English Update Magazine. English Update. Retrieved 25 March 2014.
- Ginzberg, Issamar (15 June 2010). How Marketers Mess WIth Your....: Marketing Secrets that Are Used to Get Your Attention... and How To Use Them To Your Advantage [. New York: Create Space. ISBN 1452889848.
- Ginzberg, Amazon. "Hey Entrepreneur! You Need to Read This Book, So Buy It Today!". Amazon Book Profile. Amazon. Retrieved 25 March 2014.
- Getter, Shia (10 February 2014). Everything You Need to Know About Buying Real Estate in Israel. New York: Feldheim. ISBN 978-1-59826-049-6. Archived from the original on 25 March 2014. Retrieved 25 March 2014.
- Ginzberg, Issamar. "What the Czech Republic can teach you about success". The Jerusalem Post. Retrieved 25 March 2014.
- Maruch Miller, Rochelle. "The Media Is The Message". 5 Towns Jewish Times. Retrieved 26 March 2014.
- Kaplan, Jodi. "An Easy Marketing Tip from a Rabbi and a Banana". UPMARKET MAGAZINE. Retrieved 26 March 2014.
- Ginzberg, Issamar (23 July 2010). "The Zeigarnik Effect, and Why You Need to". Chief Marketer. Retrieved 9 April 2014.