Israel Borovich is the former CEO and Chairman of the Board of EL AL. He is also a Professor Emeritus of Tel Aviv University. He graduated from NYU Poly with degrees in industrial engineering.
He has been heavily involved in investment companies such as being Chairman of Granit Hacarmel Investments Ltd., Nativei Aylon Ltd. and Sonol Israel Ltd., an investment management company and Deputy Chairman of K'nafaim Holdings Ltd. From 1988 to 2004 he was also engaged in Knafaim-Arkia Holdings Ltd.
- ^ "Stocks". Bloomberg News.
- ^ "Izzy Borovich Slams Bonus for Knafaim CEO, Still Wants to Sell". Haaretz.
- ^ "Fly Berlin". Archived from the original on 2015-06-18. Retrieved 2015-06-08.
- ^ "Professor Israel (Izzy) Borovich". Archived from the original on 2015-12-02. Retrieved 2015-06-08.
- ^ http://www.elal.co.il/NR/rdonlyres/63D682EF-FF0F-4EF9-8A04-6AF745F7678A/0/AA_AgrementEn.pdf[bare URL PDF]
- ^ "Prof. Israel (Izzy) Borovich".
- ^ "Bloomberg". Bloomberg News. Retrieved 24 November 2016.