Simijonović began her acting career with a lead role in the movie Klip, directed by Maja Miloš, when she was 16 years old. She portrays a sullen high school student from a Belgrade suburb. For her performance, she won the award for the best actress at the Vilnius International Film Festival and 'The Golden Hazelnut' (Zlatni lešnik) award for the best actress at the fifth International Festival of Film Direction in Leskovac. After this breakthrough debut role, Simijonović went on to star in several films such as Gde je Nađa? and Atomski zdesna. She also played Katarina in Dobra žena which was screened at many film festivals, including Sundance Film Festival, FEST (Belgrade) and Crossing Europe in Linz. She made her television debut with a minor role in Andrija i Anđelka. She starred in the pilot episode of the comedy Mamurluci but the pilot has not yet been picked up by a TV station. She also played the part of Ivana in the play Pazi vamo.
|2012||Clip (Serbian Latin: Klip)||Jasna|
|2013||Gde je Nađa? (Where is Nađa?)||Sandra|
|2014||Atomski zdesna (Atomic from the right)||Dušica|
|2016||Dobra žena (A Good Wife)||Katarina|
Jutro će promeniti sve
|2016||Andrija i Anđelka||Anđelka's classmate||2. season, 24. episode|
|2017||Ubice mog oca||Ruža (Ružica)||Season 2|
| 2018 || Jutro će promeniti sve || Saša (Aleksandra)
|2012||Pazi vamo||Ivana||Boško Buha Theatre, Belgrade|
- Catsoulis, Jeannette. Lost Generation: A Serbian Version, The New York Times, New York, 14 March 2013. Retrieved on 24 April 2016.
- , Glas Srpske. Retrieved on 24 April 2016.
- , Večernje novosti. Retrieved on 24 April 2016.
- , B92. Retrieved on 24 April 2016.
- , Kurir. Retrieved on 24 April 2016.
- , Telegraf.rs. Retrieved on 24 April 2016.
- , Variety (magazine). Retrieved on 24 April 2016.
- , Univerzitet umetnosti u Beogradu. Retrieved on 24 April 2016.
- , Crossing Europe. Retrieved on 24 April 2016.
- , Prva Srpska Televizija. Retrieved on 24 April 2016.
- . Retrieved on 24 April 2016.
- , 24 sata (Serbia). Retrieved on 24 April 2016.
|This article about a Serbian actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|