Ise may refer to:
- Ise, Mie, a city in Japan
- Ise Shrine, a Shinto shrine located in Ise, Mie
- Ise Ekiti, a city in Nigeria
- Ise, Norway, a village in Norway
- Ise Province, an ancient province of Japan
- River Ise, a tributary of the River Nene in Northamptonshire, England
- Ise (river), a tributary of the Aller in Lower Saxony, Germany
- Ise Bay, a bay in Japan
People with the surnameEdit
- Takemi Ise (伊勢 多恵美, born 1963), Japanese swimmer
- Ise, stylized as ISE, Danish participant in Danish version of The X Factor and Danish female singer
- The Tales of Ise (Ise monogatari), a collection of Heian period Japanese waka poetry
- Lady Ise, a famous poet in ancient Japan
- Ise Nanao, a character in the manga and anime series Bleach
- Japanese battleship Ise, a battleship of the Imperial Japanese Navy, named after the province
- JDS Ise (DDH-182), Japanese helicopter carrier
- -ise, a suffix also spelled "-ize".
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ise.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.