Irumu is a territory of Ituri province, Democratic Republic of the Congo. It is located in the northeastern part of the country, 1,700 km east of the capital Kinshasa. Its administrative center is the town of Irumu.
|Time zone||UTC+2 (Central Africa Time)|
The surroundings around Irumu are a mosaic of farmland and natural vegetation. Around Irumu, it is quite densely populated, with 75 inhabitants per square kilometer. Tropical monsoon climate prevails in the area. Annual average temperature in the funnel is 20 °C. The warmest month is February, when the average temperature is 22 °C, and the coldest is June, with 18 °C. Average annual rainfall is 1,041 millimeters. The rainy month is September, with an average of 123 mm rainfall, and the driest is January, with 21 mm rainfall.
- "Administrative Zones of the Democratic Republic of Congo (Congo Kinshasa)". statoids. April 2008. Retrieved 5 June 2018.
- "Irumu". Google maps. Retrieved 5 June 2018.
- "NASA Earth Observations: Land Cover Classification".
- "NASA Earth Observations: Population Density".
- "NASA Earth Observations Data Set Index".
- "NASA Earth Observations: Rainfall (1 month - TRMM)".
- "Dozens killed, some decapitated, in suspected rebel attack in the Democratic Republic of Congo". msn.com. CNN. January 15, 2021. Retrieved January 15, 2021.