|Look up iron in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Iron is a chemical element with symbol Fe and atomic number 26.
Iron may also refer to:
- Iron (people), a subgroup of the Ossetians
- Al-Hadid ("Iron" or "The Iron"), the fifty-seventh sura of the Qur'an
- Iron (metaphor)
- A short name for iron meteorite
- SRWare Iron, a freeware web browser
- The Iron, a nickname for Scunthorpe United F.C.
- Cast iron, a group of iron-carbon alloys
- Wrought iron, an iron alloy with a very low carbon
- Slang, can refer to a firearm
- Iron, a member of the DC Comics superhero group, the Metal Men.
- Iron (rapper) (1992–2021), stage name of South Korean rapper Jung Hun-cheol.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to iron.|