Ion Corvin, Constanța
- Ion Corvin - named after John Hunyadi (historical names: Cuzgun until 1912, Turkish: Kuzgun)
- Brebeni (historical name: Ciucurchioi, Turkish: Çukurköy)
- Crângu (historical names: Caramat until 1968, Turkish: Karamat)
- Rariștea (historical names: Gura Orman, Bazarghian)
- Viile (historical name: Beilic until 1964, Turkish: Beylik)
Location in Constanța County
|Subdivisions||Ion Corvin, Brebeni, Crângu, Rariștea, Viile|
|• Mayor||Marcela Rădulescu (PSD)|
|Area||111.30 km2 (42.97 sq mi)|
|• Density||18/km2 (46/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET/EEST (UTC+2/+3)|
The territory of the commune also includes the former village of Mircești (historical name: Demircea), located at, disestablished by Presidential Decree in 1977.
- "Luptă strânsă pentru Consiliul Judeţean Constanţa între PSD şi PNL. Noua garnitură de primari" (in Romanian). Ziua de Constanța. 7 June 2016. Retrieved 7 June 2016.
- "Populaţia stabilă pe judeţe, municipii, oraşe şi localităti componenete la RPL_2011" (in Romanian). National Institute of Statistics. Retrieved 4 February 2014.
- "Constanța County at the 2011 census" (PDF) (in Romanian). INSSE. February 2, 2012. Archived from the original (PDF) on March 24, 2012. Retrieved March 8, 2012.