InvestiRE SGR is an independent real estate asset management firm with approximately €7 billion in assets under management as of June 2016. The company is the result of the merger of three real estate asset management companies: Investire Immobiliare SGR, Polaris Real Estate SGR and Beni Stabili Gestioni SGR. The real estate portfolio managed by InvestiRE is located all over Italy, across different market sectors, including office, retail, healthcare and social housing.
|Industry||Real estate, asset management|
|Dario Valentino - CEO|
|Products||Asset management, Real Estate|
Number of employees
The main shareholders of the companies are Beni Stabili, the listed owner of the former Beni Stabili Gestioni SGR, Banca Finnat, Fondazione Cariplo, Italian surveyors' pension scheme CIPAG and Fondazione Cassa di dei Risparmi di Forlì. 
InvestiRE's portfolio is composed of long term office and residential investments as well as development projects in the Social Housing sector and special purpose buildings. In 2015, as part of a portfolio rotation strategy, InvestiRE has sold a number of assets in Italy to primary international real estate investors.
- "Beni Stabili, Investire, Polaris create €7bn fund manager in Italy".
- "Fusione tra Beni Stabili, Polaris e Investire Sgr: nasce un nuovo colosso immobiliare".
- Newswire, PR. "BENI STABILI SIIQ: shareholders agreement for fund mgt company resulting from the merger of Beni Stabili Gestioni and Polaris in Investire Immobiliare". www.prnewswire.co.uk.
- "Fondazione Cariplo con Polaris entra nel grande polo immobiliare per l'housing sociale - Fondazione Cariplo". www.fondazionecariplo.it.
- "Maxi-polo immobiliare tra Leonardo Del Vecchio, Gilberto Benetton, Gianpietro Nattino e Cariplo". 10 May 2014.
- "Cerberus set to buy Italian property portfolio for $286 mln-source". 4 February 2017 – via Reuters.
- "C&W to sell Rome office at Emperor Augustus mausoleum - Property Investor Europe Magazine - Pan-European real estate news". pie-mag.com.
- "Italy's INGPI pension fund plans sale of €700m assets - Property Investor Europe Magazine - Pan-European real estate news". pie-mag.com.
- Patnaude, Art (28 October 2015). "Kennedy Wilson Europe Buys 9 Office Properties in Italy" – via www.wsj.com.