|Look up interstate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An interstate is a type of high-speed, limited-access highway in the United States, part of the Interstate Highway System.
Interstate may also refer to:
- Interstate 60 (2002), a metaphysical comedy/drama road film
- Interstate (album), a 1995 album by Pell Mell
- "Interstate" (song), a song from the album Tear the Signs Down (2010) by The Automatic
- Interstate '76, a vehicular-combat video game for the Microsoft Windows computer-operating system
- Interstate '82, the sequel to Interstate '76
- Interstate (Mike Burns & Mark Lewis), a LA-based musical duo
- Interstate (typeface), a humanist sans-serif typeface designed by Tobias Frere-Jones
- Interstate Bakeries Corporation
- Interstate Batteries, a privately owned company, based in Dallas, Texas, that markets automotive batteries
- Interstate commerce, see Commerce Clause, an enumerated power listed in the United States Constitution (Article I, Section 8, Clause 3)
- Interactions between two or more nations, commonly called 'international'
- Events, transactions, travel, interactions, etc. between or amongst two or more States and territories of Australia