|Look up interstate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An interstate is a type of high-speed, limited-access highway in the United States, part of the Interstate Highway System.
Interstate may also refer to:
- Interstate 60 (2002), a metaphysical comedy/drama road film
- Interstate (album), a 1995 album by Pell Mell
- "Interstate" (song), a song from the album Tear the Signs Down (2010) by The Automatic
- Interstate '76, a vehicular-combat video game for the Microsoft Windows computer-operating system
- Interstate '82, the sequel to Interstate '76
- Interstate (Mike Burns & Mark Lewis), a LA-based musical duo
- Interstate (typeface), a humanist sans-serif typeface designed by Tobias Frere-Jones
- Interstate Bakeries Corporation
- Interstate Batteries, a privately owned company, based in Dallas, Texas, that markets automotive batteries
- Interstate commerce, see Commerce Clause, an enumerated power listed in the United States Constitution (Article I, Section 8, Clause 3)
- Interactions between two or more nations, commonly called 'international'
- Events, transactions, travel, interactions, etc. between or amongst two or more States and territories of Australia
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Interstate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.