International Rock Star Records
Queen Bee Entertainment is a record label owned by American Grammy Award Winning rapper and songwriter Lil' Kim. It focuses on releasing quality LP's, Mixtape's, and EP's of the label's roster. The label’s name is a reference to Lil’ Kim’s alias Queen Bee.
|Queen Bee Entertainment|
|Distributor(s)||Atlantic Records (1999–2010) |
Republic Records (2010–2012) eOne (2017–Present)
|Genre||Hardcore hip hop|
|Country of origin||United States|
In 1999, Lil' Kim started her own label, after previously being contracted to Big Beat/Undeas. She got help from Crooked Battyman with starting her own Label, and took Junior MAFIA with her. In December 1999, Kimmy then signed to Atlantic, which agreed to also provide distribution for the artists on her label. In 2006, Kimmy partnered with Lance Rivera along with Queen Latifah's Flavor Unit which would be managing her career and be stake holders at the label. Kimmy was granted release out of her contract with Atlantic. In 2017, Lil’ Kim and the label signed a new distribution deal with eOne. The label was the first to receive demos from Kanye West and Nicki Minaj before they became discovered by other major record labels.
Albums released on labelEdit
|Artist||Album details||Peak chart positions||Certifications||Sales|
- "Lil' Kim Introduces Tiffany Foxx on Hot 97". Rap-Up.com. Retrieved 2014-02-09.
- "Database". Recording Industry Association of America. Retrieved 2007-08-02.
- "Canadian Recording Industry Association (CRIA): Gold & Platinum – July 2001". Music Canada. Archived from the original on 2012-02-13. Retrieved 2012-04-14. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Odum, Shanel (October 2007). "Where My Ladies At?". Vibe. Vibe Media Group: 50. ISSN 1070-4701. Retrieved April 7, 2015.
- "Lil' Kim Sets the Record Straight on Remy Ma & Nicki Minaj Beef As She Readies Fifth Studio Album". Billboard. 28 February 2017. Retrieved 28 February 2017.
- "New Mixtape: Tiffany Fox King Fox". Vibe. 2014-06-17. Retrieved 2014-06-17.
|This article about a United States record label is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|