International Review of Administrative Sciences
|Language||English, French, Mandarin, Spanish|
|Edited by||Andrew Massey|
|Progress in Public Administration|
|ISO 4||Int. Rev. Adm. Sci.|
Progress in Public Administration
The International Review of Administrative Sciences is a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal covering the field of public administration. The editor-in-chief is Andrew Massey (University of Exeter). It was established in 1928 and is published by SAGE Publications on behalf of the International Institute of Administrative Sciences. From 1953-1956 it was known as Progress in Public Administration.
Abstracting and indexingEdit
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Current Contents/Social and Behavioral Sciences
- ProQuest databases
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Clarivate Analytics. Retrieved 2018-07-15.
- "Content/Database Overview - GEOBASE Source List". Engineering Village. Elsevier. Retrieved 2018-07-15.
- "Source details: International Review of Administrative Sciences". Scopus preview. Elsevier. Retrieved 2018-07-15.
- "International Review of Administrative Sciences". 2017 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Social Sciences ed.). Clarivate Analytics. 2018.