International Presbyterian Church
The church was founded by Francis Schaeffer as a missionary of the Reformed Presbyterian Church in the United States. Schaeffer and his wife began L'Abri ("the Shelter") and then started the International Presbyterian Church. They moved from Switzerland to England, bringing the church with them. The first congregation started in Ealing in 1969. They also created congregations among Korean-speaking people, including the London Korean Church.
The British Presbytery comprises thirteen English-speaking congregations in the United Kingdom. They are:
- Shepherd's Bush
- Kyle of Lochalsh
These Presbyteries form a Synod.
- Westminster Confession of Faith
- Three Forms of Unity
The five statements of the Reformed doctrine:
- "IPC, founded by Francis Schaeffer, London congregation seeks to expand - The Aquila Report". 12 November 2012.
- Johannes a Lasco Library. "Address data base of Reformed churches and institutions". Reformiert-online.net. Retrieved 2013-05-07.
- "International Presbyterian Church". Ipc-ealing.co.uk. 2012-04-19. Retrieved 2013-05-07.
- Fasse, Christoph. "Address data base of Reformed churches and institutions". www.reformiert-online.net.
- "International Presbyterian Church". Ipc-ealing.co.uk. 2012-11-23. Retrieved 2013-05-07.
- "St Peters International Presbyterian Church - PRESBYTERY". Ipc-liss.com. Retrieved 2013-05-07.
- "Christians Together : Highland International Church open for service". www.christianstogether.net.
- IPC, The (6 April 2016). "Our Churches".
- "What is the International Presbyterian Church?".
- "International Presbyterian Church". International Presbyterian Church.