International Association of Chiefs of Police
|Founders||47 chiefs of police|
|Legal status||501(c)(3) nonprofit organization|
|Headquarters||Alexandria, Virginia, United States|
|Paul M. Cell|
|National Chiefs of Police Union|
It is the world’s largest professional association for police leaders.
Mission and VisionEdit
The International Association of Chiefs of Police is dedicated to advancing the policing profession through advocacy, research, outreach, and education in order to provide for safer communities worldwide.
Shaping the future of the policing profession.
IACP Executive BoardEdit
The leadership of the International Association of Chiefs of Police includes the Governing Body
- President: Paul M. Cell, Chief of Police, Montclair State University Police Department (NJ)
- Immediate Past President: Louis M. Dekmar, Chief of Police, LaGrange Police Department (GA)
- First Vice President: Steven R. Casstevens, Chief of Police, Buffalo Grove Police Department (IL)
- Second Vice President: Cynthia E. Renaud, Chief of Police, Santa Monica Police Department (CA)
- Third Vice President: Dwight E. Henninger, Chief of Police, Vail Police Department (CO)
- Fourth Vice President: John Letteney, Chief of Police, Apex Police Department (NC)
- Vice President at-Large: Will Johnson, Chief of Police, Arlington Police Department (TX)
- Vice President at-Large: Wade Carpenter, Chief of Police, Park City Police Department (UT)
- International Vice President: Joe Oliver, Assistant Commissioner, Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Canada
- Vice President-Treasurer: Ken Walker, Chief of Police, West University Place Police Department (TX)
- SACOP General Chair: Thomas Clemons, Chief of Police, Seward Police Department (AK)
- General Chair, Division of State and Provincial Police: Craig Price, Cabinet Secretary, South Dakota Highway Patrol
- General Chair, Midsize Agencies Division: Sandra Spagnoli, Chief of Police, Beverly Hills Police Department (CA)
- Parliamentarian-James McLaughlin, General Counsel/Executive Director, Texas Police Chiefs Association
- Executive Director/CEO: Vincent Talucci, CAE, IACP
- "Chiefs of Police Coming: They Will Discuss Matters Relating to Their Officials Duties". The Washington Post. February 11, 1895. p. 8.
- "Form 990: Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax". International Association of Chiefs of Police. Guidestar. September 30, 2014.
- "About IACP". www.theiacp.org. Retrieved 2019-03-25.
- Executive Board-International Association of Chiefs of Police