Interlace or interlacing may refer to:
- Interlace (art), a decorative element found especially in early Medieval art in Northern Europe
- Interlacing (bitmaps), a method of incrementally displaying raster graphics
- Interlaced video is a technique of doubling the perceived frame rate without consuming extra bandwidth
- The Interlace, an apartment building in Singapore
- Interlace or Entrelacement, a medieval literary mode used in Lord of the Rings switching between parallel narrative threads in different chapters
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Interlace.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.