Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of Pakistan
The Institute of Cost & Management Accountants of Pakistan (ICMAP) is a professional body offering qualification and training in management accountancy and providing ongoing support for the members.
|Formation||May 23, 1951|
The Institute of Cost & Management Accountants of Pakistan was established in 1951 and was granted statutory status under the Cost and Management Accountants Act, 1966 for the regulation of the profession of Cost and Management Accounting. ICMAP is a full member of International Federation of Accountants (IFAC), International Accounting Standards Board (IASB), Confederation of Asian and Pacific Accountants (CAPA) and South Asian Federation of Accountants (SAFA).
- "ICMA PAKISTAN". www.icmap.com.pk. Retrieved 2016-12-19.
- "act_n_regulations.pdf" (PDF). docs.google.com. Retrieved 2016-12-19.
- "Pakistan | IFAC". www.ifac.org. Retrieved 2016-12-19.
- "Confederation of Asian and Pacific Accountants (CAPA)". www.capa.com.my. Retrieved 2016-12-19.
- "Member Bodies | South Asian Federation of Accountants". www.esafa.org. Retrieved 2016-12-19.