|Look up inquiry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Inquiry is any process that has the aim of augmenting knowledge, resolving doubt, or solving a problem.
The Inquiry was a study group to prepare materials for the peace negotiations following World War I.
(The) Inquiry may also refer to:
- Inquiry (TV series), a Canadian current affairs television series
- The Inquiry (2006 film), a historical drama
- The Inquiry (1986 film), an Italian historical drama
- Inquiry (health journal)
- Inquiry: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Philosophy, a philosophy journal established in 1958 and published by Routledge
- Inquiry: Critical Thinking Across the Disciplines, a philosophy journal established in 1988 by the Institute for Critical Thinking
- Inquiry (magazine), a libertarian magazine
- "The Inquiry" (short story), a short story by Alexander Kuprin