|Look up -ink, ink, inks, or inky in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ink is a liquid containing pigments or dyes used for drawing, writing or printing.
Ink may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- Ink (novel), the second novel by Hal Duncan
- Ink (play), a play about the history of Rupert Murdoch's newspaper The Sun -- see Muriel McKay
Groups and labelsEdit
- "Ink" (song), a Coldplay song
- "Ink", a song by the American post-hardcore band Finch from the album Say Hello to Sunshine
- Ink (TV series), an American sitcom starring real-life husband and wife Ted Danson and Mary Steenburgen as newspaper journalists
- I.N.K. Invisible Network of Kids, an animated children's show
- "Ink" (Heroes), a 2009 episode of the TV series Heroes
Other arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
Brands and enterprisesEdit
- Inkwell (software), handwriting and gesture recognition software by Apple
- Inky (disambiguation)
- Inque, a character from the animated show Batman Beyond
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ink.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.