|Look up inheritance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Inheritance is the transferring of property and debt upon death to a beneficiary.
Inheritance may also refer to:
- Inheritance (album) by The Last Bison (and its title track)
- Inheritance (Audrey Assad album), a fourth studio album by Christian singer, Audrey Assad.
- “Inheritance”, by Scorpions from Lonesome Crow, later covered by Iron Christ
- “Inheritance”, by Talk Talk from Spirit of Eden, later covered by Recoil
- “Inheritance”, by New Model Army from Thunder and Consolation
- “Inheritance”, by Prong from the Airheads soundtrack
- “Inheritance”, by John van Tongeren from Poltergeist: The Legacy
- “Inheritance”, by Katatonia from Night Is the New Day
- “The Inheritance (Green)”, by The Dear Hunter from The Color Spectrum
- Inheritance (2001 film), by Paula Hernández
- Inheritance (2003 film), also known as Arven, by Per Fly
- Inheritance (2006 film), documentary by James Moll
- Inheritance (TV series)
- “Inheritance” (Star Trek: The Next Generation episode)
- Inheritance (2017 film), by Tyler Savage
Science and technologyEdit
- All pages with a title containing Inheritance
- Biological inheritance
- Inheritor (disambiguation)
- The Inheritance (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Inheritance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.