|Look up infuse or infusion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Infusion refers to the process of extracting chemical compounds or flavors from plant material in a solvent by allowing the material to remain suspended in the solvent over time.
Infusion may also refer to:
- A medical treatment in which liquid substances are delivered through various routes of administration:
- Infusion (band), an Australian dance-music act
- Tea infuser, a device in which loose tea leaves are placed for brewing
- Infusion (roller coaster), a roller coaster at Pleasure Beach, Blackpool, UK
- Affusion, a form of Christian baptism where water is poured over the head