Infranord is a wholly owned Swedish Government enterprise and a railway contractor, providing engineering services to build and maintain railways. The company is the result of a spin-off when the Swedish Transport Administration was established in 2010, following the merger between the Swedish Rail Administration (Swedish: Banverket) and the Swedish Road Administration (Swedish: Vägverket). Today, the company has a presence in all Scandinavian countries, with operations in Sweden and Norway.
- "About". Infranord. Retrieved 24 July 2014.
- "Infranord - Entreprenörens perspektiv på Trafikverkets krav" (PDF) (in Swedish). Swedish Transport Administration. Retrieved 28 July 2014.
- "Fortsatt debatt om spårunderhållet" (in Swedish). Conventus Media. Retrieved 28 July 2014.
- "Banbrytande kompetens" (PDF) (in Swedish). Infranord. Archived from the original (PDF) on 9 August 2014. Retrieved 28 July 2014.
- "INFRANORD AB" (in Swedish). Solid Info AB. Retrieved 28 July 2014.
- Infranord - Official website (English)