This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Information Today is a publisher of several Internet and technology magazines, newsletters, books, directories and online products geared toward the library and information and knowledge management community.
|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||Medford, New Jersey, United States|
|Publication types||Magazines, newsletters, and books|
|Nonfiction topics||Internet, knowledge management, library science|
|Imprints||Plexus, CyberAge Books|
|No. of employees||150|
Its headquarters are located in Medford, NJ.
- CyberSkeptic's Guide to Internet Research
- The Information Advisor’s Guide to Internet Research
- MLS – Marketing Library Services
- Internet Librarian
- Internet Librarian International
- Computers in Libraries
- Content Delivery Summit
- CRM Evolution
- Data Summit
- KMWorld Conference and Exhibition
- Streaming Media East and Streaming Media West
- Streaming Forum (United Kingdom)
- Taxonomy Boot Camp
- Taxonomy Boot Camp London
- Information Today Books
- CyberAge Books
- Plexus Publishing
- Medford Books
- "Information Today". www.crunchbase.com. Crunchbase. Retrieved 21 August 2018.
- "Information Today Inc, - Company profile at Bloomberg". bloomberg.com. Archived from the original on October 26, 2019. Retrieved October 26, 2019.
- "Information Today - company profile". Archived from the original on December 5, 2019. Retrieved August 20, 2018.
- "information Today Inc. - Company overview". Archived from the original on October 26, 2019. Retrieved October 26, 2019.
- "Information Today's Competitors, Revenue, Number of Employees, Funding and Acquisitions". owler.com.
|This publishing-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|