This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Information Today is a publisher of several Internet and technology magazines, newsletters, and books geared toward the library and information and knowledge management community. Their publications are widely cited by information professionals in the fields of government, education, and information technology.[not in citation given][not in citation given][not in citation given] The company also coordinates several conferences for technology and library science professionals.[not in citation given]
|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||Medford, New Jersey, United States|
|Publication types||Magazines, newsletters, and books|
|Nonfiction topics||Internet, knowledge management, library science|
|Imprints||Plexus, CyberAge Books|
|No. of employees||150|
- CyberSkeptic's Guide to Internet Research
- The Information Advisor’s Guide to Internet Research
- MLS – Marketing Library Services
- Internet Librarian
- Internet Librarian International
- Computers in Libraries
- CRM Evolution
- Data Summit
- KMWorld Conference and Exhibition
- Streaming Media East and Streaming Media West
- Streaming Forum (United Kingdom)
- Taxonomy Boot Camp
- Taxonomy Boot Camp London
- Information Today Books
- CyberAge Books
- Plexus Publishing
- Medford Books
- "Information Today". www.crunchbase.com. Crunchbase. Retrieved 21 August 2018.
- "QuestionPoint: Journeys in a Digital World with Diane Kresh (Journeys and Crossings, Library of Congress Digital Reference Section)". 2002.
- Nancy K Herther (2013). "PRISM and the First Amendment: A Critical Issue: NewsBreaks – Experts @Minnesota".
- Roy Rosenzweig (2011). Clio Wired: The Future of the Past in the Digital Age.
- Mark Liberman (2004). "Voice Writing".