Indonesia Soccer Championship
Indonesia Soccer Championship (Indonesian: Kejuaraan Sepak Bola Indonesia), also known as Torabika Soccer Championship for sponsorship reasons, is a temporarily professional football competition system in Indonesia, replacing the temporarily-suspended Indonesia League.
ISC Liga Nusantara
ISC Soeratin U-17
|Number of teams||18|
|Level on pyramid||1–3|
After the ISL was stopped and the PSSI's management under La Nyalla Mattalitti was frozen by Minister for Youth and Sports Affairs Imam Nahrawi on 17 April 2015, FIFA then froze the membership of the PSSI, resulting in the suspension of the Indonesian Football Association. Tournaments were made to replace the competition, starting with the President's Cup (Indonesian: Piala Presiden) 2015 where Persib Bandung came out as champions, until Bhayangkara Cup (Indonesian: Piala Bhayangkara) closed the tournament games following the ISC 2016. The 2015–16 seasons of the Indonesia Super League (ISL) was originally going to be held starting from either 24 or 25 of October 2015 and would end in August 2016. However, various constraints faced thwarted the plan, including the use of the name "Indonesia Super League" which was the property of PSSI. Finally PT Liga and Indonesian football clubs agreed not to use the "ISL" name for the upcoming long-term tournaments.
PT GTS held a meeting with all of the ex-ISL and Premier Division clubs on Friday, 26 February 2016, and agreed to form ISC 2016 that would contain 18 ex-ISL clubs and 59 from the Premier Division. The competition was approved by the government. using the name Torabika Soccer Championship, ISC officially launched in Hotel Mulia in Senayan, Jakarta, on Monday, 18 April 2016.
- "RESMI: QNB League 2015 Dihentikan" (in Indonesian). Koran Sindo. 10 April 2015.
- "ISL 2015/2016 Resmi Digelar 24 atau 25 Oktober" (in Indonesian). Koran Sindo. 13 August 2015.
- "PT Liga Indonesia & Klub Sepakat Lepas Nama Indonesia Super League" (in Indonesian). Goal.com. 16 January 2016.
- "Indonesia Soccer Championship Dimulai 15 April 2016" (in Indonesian). Liga Indonesia. 26 February 2016.
- "Menpora Restui PT Liga Gelar Indonesia Super Competition" (in Indonesian). Liputan6.com. 21 January 2016.
- "Dipastikan Bergulir, Indonesia Soccer Championship Berganti Nama" (in Indonesian). Republika. 18 April 2016.
- Indonesia Soccer Championship official site (in Indonesian)