Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing, Kurnool
The Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing, Kurnool (IIITDM Kurnool) is a technical education institute in the field of Information Technology established by MHRD, Government of India in 2015. The institute started functioning in a temporary campus of IIITDM Kancheepuram in Chennai. IIITDM Kancheepuram will mentor this institute and classes will start at its campus in Chennai until the permanent campus is built at Kurnool.
|Location||Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Campus||Temporary - IIITDM Kancheepuram campus in Chennai, Main – Spread over 151 acres (0.61 km2) in Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh,|
IIITDM Kurnool was established in 2015 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) as part as the government obligation under the Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2014. The Indian Institutes of Information Technology (Amendment) Act, 2017 granted Institutes of National Importance (INI) status to the institute in August 2017.
- B.Tech in Computer Engineering
- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialization in Design and Manufacturing
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Design and Manufacturing
Each course has 40 seats.
Admission to the undergraduate program is based on the All India Rank obtained in the JEE Mains examination.
- "IIITDM Kancheepuram to mentor the new IIIT Kurnool".
- "Indian Institutes of Information Technology (Amendment) Bill, 2017" (PDF). Government of India. 21 March 2017. Retrieved 12 September 2017.
- "Indian Institutes of Information Technology (Amendment) Act, 2017" (PDF). Gazette of India. Government of India. 17 August 2017. Retrieved 12 September 2017.