|Look up absentia or in absentia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Absentia is Latin for absence. In absentia, a legal term, is Latin for "in the absence" or "while absent".
(In) absentia may also refer to:
Music, films and televisionEdit
- In Absentia (film), a 2000 short film commissioned by the BBC
- In Absentia, a 2002 album by Porcupine Tree
- Absentia (film), a 2011 horror film
- "In Absentia" (Fringe), a 2012 episode of the television series Fringe
- Absentia (TV series), a 2017 television series
| This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.