Il 7 e l'8
Il 7 e l'8 (lit. '7 and 8') is a 2007 Italian comedy film written and directed by Giambattista Avellino and by Ficarra e Picone. For this film they were nominated to David di Donatello for Best New Director and to Silver Ribbon in the same category. The film grossed $10,412,376 at the Italian box office.
|Il 7 e l'8|
|Directed by||Giambattista Avellino and Ficarra e Picone|
|Produced by||Attilio De Razza|
|Starring||Ficarra e Picone|
|Music by||Carlo Crivelli|
|Box office||$10.4 million (Italy)|
In 1975, the infants Tommaso and Daniele are born in a Sicilian clinic, and are placed in cots 7 and 8. But the nurse who places them, reverses the order, generating a great confusion! Tommaso and Daniele are now two young people doing different jobs: the first is a bumbling criminal, the other a young man who studies law, well integrated into civil society, and the two do not know at all. One day, when Tommaso must save himself from a fraud he just made, clashes with Daniele, and slowly the two discover the misunderstanding that has changed them since the day of his birth!
- Salvatore Ficarra as Tommaso Scavuzzo / Barresi
- Valentino Picone as Daniele La Blasca / Scavuzzo
- Eleonora Abbagnato as Eleonora Scavuzzo
- Barbara Tabita as Marcella
- Andrea Tidona as Colonel La Blasca
- Lucia Sardo as Miss La Blasca
- Consuelo Lupo as Miss Scavuzzo
- Remo Girone as Mimmo Barresi
- Arnoldo Foà as Padre Superiore
- Tony Sperandeo as Gino La Monica
- Paride Benassai as Ernesto
- Cristina Parodi as herself
- "Il 7 e l'8". Cineuropa - the best of european cinema. Retrieved 6 July 2020.
- "Il 7 e l'8". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved 6 October 2014.
- "David di Donatello, Tornatore protagonista". DG Mag. 8 May 2007. Archived from the original on 29 July 2012. Retrieved 7 January 2012.
- "Ficarra e Picone candidati ai Nastri d'Argento". La Repubblica. 17 April 2007. Retrieved 7 January 2012.
|This article related to an Italian comedy film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|