Iki no Hakatoko no Sho (伊吉博徳書, "The Document of Iki no Hakatoko") is a historical Japanese record written by Iki no Hakatoko. Composed late in the 7th century, the record is primarily known for being used as a reference in the composition of Nihon Shoki as well as for being the oldest Japanese travel record. It is no longer extant.
- the 2nd month of 654
- the 7th month of 659: composed on the way to as well as at Chang'an
- the 7th month of 660: composed around Luoyang
- the 5th month of 661: primarily relates the return journey
- Nihon Koten Bungaku Daijiten (1986:61)
- Sakamoto (1965: 575)
- Nihon Koten Bungaku Daijiten: Kan'yakuban [A Comprehensive Dictionary of Classical Japanese Literature: Concise Edition]. Tōkyō: Iwanami Shoten. 1986. ISBN 4-00-080067-1.
- Sakamoto, Tarō; Ienaga Saburō; Inoue Mitsusada; Ōno Susumu (1965). Nihon Koten Bungaku Taikei: Nihon Shoki (vol. 2). Iwanami Shoten. ISBN 4-00-060068-0.