Ihor Mykolayovych Prasolov (Ukrainian: Ігор Миколайович Прасолов; born 4 February 1962) is a Russian-born Ukrainian politician. He served as a Minister of Economical Development and Trade of Ukraine from 24 December 2012 till 27 February 2014.
|3rd Minister of Economical Development and Trade|
24 December 2012 – 27 February 2014
|Prime Minister||Mykola Azarov|
|Preceded by||Petro Poroshenko|
|Succeeded by||Pavlo Sheremeta|
|Born||4 February 1960|
Peschany, Murmansk Oblast, Russia
|Political party||Party of Regions|
- 1982 – 1987 – Rostov State University named after Mikhail Suslov, majoring in political economics, graduated with qualification of economist, lecturer of political economics.
- 1990 – 1993 – Donetsk State University, postgraduate studies.
- 1979–1980 – electrical fitter trainee, electrical fitter at Novocherkassk power plant
- 1980–1982 – military service in Soviet Army, was discharged with the rank of staff sergeant
- 1987–1993 – Assistant Professor of Political Economy department at Donetsk State University
- 1993–2000 – General Director of CJSC Investment Company "Keramet Invest"
- 2000–2005 – General Director of JSC System Capital Management
- 2006 – 2007 – People's Deputy of Ukraine of the 5th Verkhovna Rada, was elected from the Party of Regions, No. 43 on the list
- November 2007 – elected as People's Deputy of the 6th Verkhovna Rada, from the Party of Regions, No. 43 on the list
- Chairman of the Subcommittee on Securities and Stock Market, Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on Finance, Banking, Tax and Customs Policy
- Member of the Group for Interparliamentary Relations with Russian Federation
- Member of the Group for Interparliamentary Relations with the Republic of Belarus
- Member of the Group for Interparliamentary Relations with the Czech Republic
- spouse Natalia Prasolova (b. 1961) is administrative director of "Pershe Dzherelo" (eng.- First Source) company
- daughter Christina Prasolova, born 28 September 1989
- son Dmitry Prasolov, born 27 July 1999.
- Verkhovna Rada accepts Sheremeta's resignation as economy minister, Interfax-Ukraine (2 September 2014)
- "Прасолов Игорь Николаевич- фото, биография// Прасолов Игорь Николаевич на ЛІГА.Досье". File.liga.net. 20 June 2013. Retrieved 11 August 2013.
- Прасолов, Игорь Николаевич — Генштабъ (in Russian). Genshtab.info. Retrieved 11 August 2013.
- "Игорь Прасолов. Досье и компромат". Politrada.com. 26 April 2012. Retrieved 11 August 2013.
- "Прасолов Ігор Миколайович". Ukrainian Rada. Archived from the original on 21 September 2011. Retrieved 28 October 2011.