Idiom Design and Consulting
This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (September 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Business Design |
Number of employees
Idiom Design and Consulting was founded in 2005 with the merger of E-sign and Tessaract.
Sonia Manchanda, who founded E-sign – a design firm – along with Anand Aurora and Jacob Mathew who were part of the founding team of Tessaract – a space, furniture and product design firm – came together with support from Kishore Biyani, CEO, Future Group. They were later joined by Girish Raj. The firm currently employs 70 people.
Idiom designs spaces, branding, signage and packaging in a variety of industries, including retail, education and media. Their clients include Manipal Group, Adlabs, Cisco Systems, Levis signature and Wipro.
Awards and recognitionEdit
- Recipient of the VMRD Retail Design Awards in various categories in 2007 and 2009
- Recipient of the Star Retailer Design of the Year awards in 2007 and 2009
- Phase 2 qualifier for the Spark design awards, 2008
- Gowda, Aravind (8 November 2006). "Idiom Design targets Rs 50 cr turnover". Business Standard. Chennai/ Bangalore.
- "Shantanu Saha is Idiom CEO". The Economic Times. Bangalore. 9 September 2006.
- "Tomorrow's Designers". Business World. Archived from the original on 30 May 2009.
- Idiom designs logo for Commonwealth Games, 2008, archived from the original on 20 June 2008
- Design Institute of India[dead link]
- Kannan, Swetha (2 January 2008). "Indian retailers, design firms scouting for talent from Europe". The Hindu Business Line. Bangalore.
- "Partners Speak : Q&A with Mr. Janak Mistry, Idiom". Vrindavan TechVillage.
- "Retail Vocation". IndianRetailer.com.
- Company website