- Idaea (genus), a genus of geometer moths, including I. aversata, I. biselata and I. seriata
- In Greek mythology (also Idaia):
- Idaea (nymph), a naiad (water spirit), the wife of the river god Scamander and mother of King Teucer
- Idaea, offspring of Bateia and Dardanus, second wife of Phineus, and great-granddaughter of the nymph Idaea (see above)
- Idaea, an epithet of Cybele, referring to Mount Ida, a center of her cult
- Idaea, a Cretan nymph, mother of Cres by Zeus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Idaea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.