Icon (architecture magazine)
|First issue||1 April 2003|
The Title is owned by Media 10 LTD. The current editor is Priya Khanchandani
In 2015, the magazine marked its 150th issue with a redesign into three sections: Lifestyle, Architecture and Objects.
Icon is part of a wider Media 10 publication and event portfolio that includes onOffice, The Clerkenwell Post, Clerkenwell Design Week and 100% Design.
Awards won by the magazine include:
- International Building Press awards: magazine of the year (twice), best architectural journalist and best critic
- Magazine Design Awards: best designed business-to-business magazine, and best use of typography
- "Media 10 names New Editors of Icon and onoffice Magazines". Media 10. Retrieved 22 October 2016.
- Emily Gosling (11 November 2015). "Icon magazine's art director talks us through its redesign". It's Nice That. Retrieved 6 January 2016.
- "icon Magazine". Global Lingo. Archived from the original on 2014-07-16. Retrieved 2018-10-17.
|This article relating to a British magazine connected with culture is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.
|This architecture-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|