Al-Hsawi started his acting career in 1980 in the Theater of Al-Adlah Club. He took some big roles onstage, and he participated in his first action TV role in 1989 in the show called Kaznah (English: Safe) with Ali Al-Sebaa. He also starred in the famous serial Tash ma Tash.
- Kaznah (Arabic: Safe) 1989
- Tash ma Tash (English: no big deal)
- Akoon Aw La (2012) MBC Production
- Al-Saknat Fe Klobna (English: The inhabitants in our hearts) also MBC Production
- Magazif Al-Amal (English: Oars hope)
- Hartna Heloah (English: Sweet Alley)
- (English: The path of love)
- Leila (English: nightly)
- Bayni Wa Bynak (English: Between me and you)
- Ala Motha ogani (English: I sing to her death).
- Imru al-Qais
- moat Al-mogani farag (English: The death of singer Farag)
- Safi (Arabic: Netly)
- Moat Al-Molaf (English: Death of the author)
- Ayash (English: Alive)
- "إبراهيم الحساوي: العمل مع المخرجين السينمائيين الشباب له متعه خاصة". Al Yaum. Retrieved March 8, 2020.
- "Al-Hsawi, I have found myself in the cinema.”."Riyadh News paper. 2010/04/19.
- "إبراهيم الحساوي لـ «الراي»: «خيوط المعازيب»... يضيء على «تجّار البشوت» في الستينات". Alrai Media. September 20, 2019.
- "http://www.alriyadh.com/2010/02/18/article499497."Riyadh News paper.2010/02/18.