Ian Bryce (born 1956) is an English film producer. Starting as a production assistant on Return of the Jedi, he is now an award-winning film producer. He now lives with his two children, Alex and Mac, and his wife Taylor, in Los Angeles, California.
|Born||1956 (age 64–65)|
Bryce has won and been nominated for many awards, including multiple Golden Globe Awards, Academy Awards and BAFTA nominations for his work as a producer. For Steven Spielberg's World War II drama Saving Private Ryan, he won a Golden Globe Award and nominations from the "Academy Awards" and BAFTA. The film was one of the top-grossing films of 1998. Almost Famous, another Bryce production, received a BAFTA Best Film award in 2000. Bryce co-produced all the films of the Transformers series, one of the biggest movie franchises of the 21st century.
|1983||Return of the Jedi||Production assistant|
|1984||Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom||Second assistant director|
|1993||Rising Sun||Line producer|
- "Saving Private Ryan Golden Globe Awards & Nominations". Official Website of the Annual Golden Globes(The Hollywood Foreign Press Association). Archived from the original on 2013-01-13. Retrieved 2010-10-19.
- "Nominees & Winners for the 71st Academy Awards". The Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences. Archived from the original on June 19, 2013. Retrieved 2010-10-19.
- "Produced by(2009)". Producers Guild of America. Archived from the original on 2012-03-13. Retrieved 2010-10-19.
- "Ian Bryce BAFTA Nominations". British Academy of Film and Television Arts. Archived from the original on 2012-06-03. Retrieved 2010-10-19.
- "Lorenzo Di Bonaventura & Ian Bryce Interview - TRANSFORMERS". Collider.Com. 2007-06-18. Retrieved 2010-10-19.