This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||23 May 1988 (age 31)|
Belmont, New South Wales, Australia
|Height||186 cm (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||80 kg (176 lb)|
- 2011 Sailing World Cup Medemblik, Netherlands - 2nd in 49er
- 2011 Sailing World Cup Weymouth Great Britain - 1st in 49er
- 2011 European Championships Helsinki Finland - 1st in 49er
- 2011 Olympic Test Event Weymouth Great Britain - 1st in 49er
- 2011 World Championships Perth Australia - 1st in 49er
- 2012 Sail for Gold Regatta Weymouth Great Britain - 1st in 49er
- 2012 Olympic Games London Great Britain - 1st in 49er
- 2017 Moth Sailing World Championships Malcesine Italy - 3rd in Moth class
- "Iain Jensen". london 2012 Olympics. Australian Olympic Committee. Retrieved 9 February 2014.
- "Iain Jensen Bio, Stats, and Results". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Retrieved 2 August 2017.
- "2016 Rio Olympics - 49er Men". www.rio2016.com. 18 September 2016. Archived from the original on 18 September 2016. Retrieved 2 August 2017.