I Was a Convict
I Was a Convict is a 1939 American crime film directed by Aubrey Scotto and written by Robert Hardy Andrews and Ben Markson. The film stars Barton MacLane, Beverly Roberts, Clarence Kolb, Janet Beecher, Horace McMahon and Ben Welden. The film was released on March 6, 1939, by Republic Pictures.
|I Was a Convict|
|Directed by||Aubrey Scotto|
|Screenplay by||Robert Hardy Andrews|
|Story by||Robert Hardy Andrews|
|Produced by||Herman Schlom|
|Edited by||Gene Milford|
|Music by||Cy Feuer|
|Distributed by||Republic Pictures|
This article needs a plot summary. (November 2018)
- Barton MacLane as Ace King
- Beverly Roberts as Judy Harrison
- Clarence Kolb as John B. Harrison
- Janet Beecher as Mrs. Martha Harrison
- Horace McMahon as Missouri Smith
- Ben Welden as Rocks Henry
- Leon Ames as Jackson
- Clara Blandick as Aunt Sarah Scarlett
- Russell Hicks as District Attorney
- John Harmon as Matty
- Chester Clute as Evans
- Crauford Kent as Dr. Garson
- Edwin Stanley as Dr. Craile
- Harry Holman as Martin Harrison
- "I Was a Convict (1939) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-11-01.
- Nugent, Frank S. (1939-03-23). "Movie Review - Aleksandr Nevski - THE SCREEN; Eisenstein's 'Alexander Nevsky' Opens at the Camea -New Films at Paramount, Criterion and Rialto". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-11-01.
- "I Was a Convict". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-11-01.