I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
"I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)" is a song by American recording artist Jennifer Hudson, released worldwide on September 24, 2013 as the lead single from her third studio album, JHUD (2014). The song, which was produced by American musician Pharrell Williams, features a verse from American rapper T.I. Musically, it is an uptempo 1970s- and 1980s-inspired dance ballad that incorporates elements of Chaka Khan's music and is reminiscent of Evelyn King's songs "I'm in Love" and "Love Come Down".
|"I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)"|
|Single by Jennifer Hudson featuring T.I.|
|from the album JHUD|
|Released||September 24, 2013|
|Jennifer Hudson singles chronology|
|T.I. singles chronology|
|UK Singles (Official Charts Company)||109|
|UK R&B (Official Charts Company)||20|
- Jennifer Hudson Too Restrained on Soulful Throwback ‘I Can’t Describe (The Way I Feel)’ (September 25, 2013 8:04 PM). Yahoo! Music. Yahoo! Inc. Retrieved 2014-04-24.
- "Video: Jennifer Hudson f/ T.I. – 'I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)'". Rap-Up. Rap-Up.com. 2014-01-23. Retrieved 2014-01-23.
- dawsond8 on January 23, 2014 (2014-01-23). "Jennifer Hudson (feat. T.I.) – I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)". Blogionista. Archived from the original on February 22, 2014. Retrieved 2014-02-24.
- "CHART: CLUK Update 22.02.2014 (wk7)". zobbel.de. Retrieved December 31, 2014.
- "Official R&B Singles Chart Top 40". Official Charts Company. Retrieved March 8, 2014.