ITV Box Office
|ITV Box Office|
|Launched||4 February 2017|
|Owned by||ITV Digital Channels Ltd|
|Picture format||16:9 576i (SDTV)|
|Audience share||0.04% (February 2017, BARB)|
|Broadcast area||United Kingdom|
Republic Of Ireland
In December 2016 ITV announced that it had signed a deal to show Chris Eubank Jr.'s latest fight against Renold Quinlan and that it would be a pay-per-view event.  The channel launched when the fight took place on 4 February 2017. Eubank Jr. headlined for the second time on the Box Office platform on 15 July 2017 against former world champion Arthur Abraham.
In September 2017, it was announced that ITV had purchased the rights to show the World Boxing Super Series tournament, which would allow them to show 14 different fights from September 2017 until the final in September 2018. It was revealed that fights involving George Groves or Eubank Jr. would be shown live on the Box Office platform, as well as the final.
At the end of 2018, ITV and Al Haymon’s Premier Boxing Champions signed a landmark UK boxing partnership. As part of the three-year agreement, at least 15 events will be televised on ITV Box Office, with some being shown on the free-to-air ITV4. Haymon’s PBC portfolio currently featuring more than 160 fighters, including Filipino icon Manny Pacquiao, both American Errol Spence Jr and heavyweight world champion Deontay Wilder.
- Chris Eubank Jnr to fight on new ITV Box Office channel
- "ITV to show Eubank Jnr World Title fight". ITV. 13 December 2016. Retrieved 13 December 2016.
- "Eubank Jr set for Abraham battle". ESPN.com. Retrieved 6 June 2017.
- WBSS. "George Groves, Chris Eubank Jr. WBSS bouts head to ITV Box Office". WBN - World Boxing News. Retrieved 7 September 2017.
- "ITV and Al Haymon's PBC sign landmark UK boxing partnership". www.sportspromedia.com. Retrieved 30 December 2018.
- AEW ‘Double or Nothing’ to air on ITV Box Office in the UK