Founded in 2001, the IRENA Group provides venue operation, sports events operation, copyrights trading, tickets services, mobile game services, fan club services and franchising of sports events.
In 2016 the company participated in a private equity fund based in Changxing as general partner and "deferred-class" limited partner for a combined CN¥150 million, while a subsidiary (Chinese: 东方邦信资本管理有限公司; lit.: 'Orient–Bangxin Capital Management') of China Orient Asset Management, subscribed CN¥450 million as limited partner. In turn the fund would subscribe the capital increase of a wholly owned subsidiary of IRENA based in Shenzhen (Chinese: 体育之窗文化传播(深圳)有限公司), for CN¥464.669 million, making the fund was the ownership of the ex-subsidiary for 98.84% stake. It was announced on 13 January the fund would acquire 3.9086% stake of Zhejiang Chouzhou Bank from Hangzhou Yuning Electronic Technology for CN¥464.669 million.
- "关于公司股票将在全国股份转让系统挂牌公开转让的提示性公告" [Suggestive Announcement on our shares would be listed on the National Equities Exchange and Quotations (NEEQ)] (PDF). IRENA Group (in Chinese). National Equities Exchange and Quotations. 9 November 2015. Retrieved 6 June 2016.
- "关于与全资子公司共同认购财产份额的公告" [Announcement regarding investment on behalf of our subsidiary] (PDF). IRENA Group (in Chinese). NEEQ. 30 December 2016. Retrieved 7 January 2017.
- "关于子公司增资扩股的公告" [Announcement on the capital increase of our subsidiary] (PDF). IRENA Group (in Chinese). NEEQ. 6 January 2017. Retrieved 7 January 2017.
- "购买资产公告" [Announcement on purchasing assets] (PDF). IRENA Group (in Chinese). NEEQ. 13 January 2017. Retrieved 15 January 2017.
- "体育之窗与中超10队成合作伙伴 3日办"体迷节"" (in Chinese). 中华网. 2016-03-01. Retrieved 2016-06-06.