This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
IP Systems Ltd. is a consultancy and IT company specialized for the liberalized European energy market. Its applications support the whole energy trading process from forecasting and nomination to allocation and accounting.
|Industry||Energy industry, Software industry|
|Ákos Füzi, CEO|
|Products||See complete products listing.|
Number of employees
IP Systems was set up in 2008. In 2011 the company started its international growth.
- Gas Balancing-IP introduced in 2012 on the 4th Energy Trading Week was recommended for the use on regional level, furthermore in a unique way besides FGSZ Natural Gas Transmission Closed Company Limited, IP Systems was also invited by ENTSOG to the working group to help developing the European natural gas balancing model.
Awards and appreciationsEdit
- Gas Balancing-IP won the ’ICT project of the year’ award of the IVSZ ICT Association of Hungary and National Innovation Office in 2012.
- ^ Company history – IP Systems’ homepage
- ^ Hungarian success: a gas trade systems developed by a Hungarian company is the European example – Világgazdaság Online, 4 June 2012
- ^ ICT project of the year: the common development of IP Systems and FGSZ Archived 20 September 2012 at the Wayback Machine – Computerworld, 9 July 2012.