IEC connectors are electrical power connectors specified by IEC standards.
The term may refer to connectors specified by:
- IEC 60309, for industrial purposes
- IEC 60320, for appliance coupling, up to 250 V AC
- IEC 60906-1, up to 250 V AC
- IEC 60906-2, up to 125 V AC
- IEC 60906-3, safety extra-low voltage, 6 V, 12 V, 24 V, 48 V AC and DC
- IEC 62196, for electric vehicles
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to IEC connectors.|
This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.